To find out about availability, size and rent of plots at Bants Lane Allotments, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Harlestone Road allotments contact Sandra Motley at email@example.com
Click map to view a map of the local area. Zoom in to your street.
Help line for Al-Anon Family Groups 020 7403 0888, manned from 10am-10pm every day or visit their website www.al-anonuk.org.uk. Al-Anon offers understanding, hope and support to anyone who is, or has been affected by someone else's drinking problem.
Duston is served by the following bus routes:
- Service 9 & 9A. The service runs from Duston to Northampton Rail Station and Northampton Bus Station (Bay 9), and then to Weston Favell, Blackthorne and Rectory Farm. It visits the following roads in Duston: Harlestone Road, Quarry Road, Main Road, Duston Road and Weedon Road. The 9A service additionally runs between Old Duston and the shops at Limehurst Square. Every 10 minutes Mon-Sat daytime. Every 20 minutes on Sundays. The service is operated by Stagecoach.
- Service 21. This runs hourly on weekdays. It starts at Harpole and runs to Northampton University via Duston. Destinations: Harpole, The Turnpike, St Giles Park, Berrywood Road/Weggs Farm Road, Limehurst Sq., Ryehill, Dallington Pk, Harlestone Rd. (opp surgery), Railway Station, Greyfriars Bus Station, University Campus. The service is operated by MK Metro.
- Service 22. This runs throughout the week, every 30 minutes. Destinations: Duston, St Giles Park, Weggs Farm Road, Berrywood Road, St Crispin, Upton, Sixfields Stadium, Sainsbury's, St James, Spencer Bridge Road, Northampton Greyfriars Bus Station. The service is operated by MK Metro.
- Service 27. This visits the following roads in Duston: Weggs Farm Road, Berrywood Road, Main Road, Tollgate Way, Gambrel Road and Weedon Road (including Sainsbury's). It runs from Duston to Northampton Bus Station (Bay 18) and then to Mereway Tesco and Ladybridge Drive/Hunslet Lane in Hunsbury. Every 30 minutes Mon-Sat daytime. The service is operated by First Northampton.
- Service 43. This runs Monday to Saturday at irregular times. Destinations: Northampton Bus Station, Sainsbury's, Duston, Berrywood Road, St. Crispins, Harpole. The service is operated by Stagecoach.
For timetable information, contact Traveline on 0870 608 2608 or www.traveline.org.uk.
Co-op Pharmacy, 62A Main Road: 01604 752666
Malvern Chemist, 4 Malvern Grove: 01604 585005
Walgreen Ltd., 9 Limehurst Square: 01604 586466The officers for Duston SCT (Safer Community Team)
can be contacted by dialing 101 and asking for Duston SCT or by sending an email to SCT-NorthamptonSouthWest@northants.police.uk
Dial 999 for emergency calls or 101 for all Non-Emergency calls.
See also Northants Police website.
Parish Council - Duston
Phone: 01604 583626
Office hours (at Duston Community Centre):
0900-1200, Mon, Tues.
1330 to 1600, Thurs.
For parish councillors' contact details, see Duston Parish Council.
Parish Council - Upton
Phone: 01604 753925
Northampton Borough Council www.northampton.gov.uk or 01604 837837
Old Duston Cllr Tim Hadland tel: 07917 084542 firstname.lastname@example.org
Old Duston Cllr Suresh Patel tel: 07884 166657
New Duston Cllr John Caswell: tel 01604 587177; email email@example.com
New Duston Cllr Matthew Golby: tel: 07973 444741 firstname.lastname@example.org
County Council www.northamptonshire.gov.uk or 01604 236236
Old Duston Cllr Don Edwards: tel 01604 752551; fax 01604 586170
New Duston Cllr Matthew Golby: tel/fax 07973 444741
Visit www.counselling-directory.org.uk information regarding services in this area.Dentists
Duston dental Practice. 74 Main Road: 01604 753312
Currently accepting new NHS patients. Call on the above number or email: email@example.com
St Luke's Primary Care Centre,
Timken Way south,
Books, CDs, DVDs, videos, internet access.
Pendle Road, Duston, Northampton NN5 6DT.
Tel: 01604 585882; Fax 01604 758531; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brian Binley - Our local MP’s website.
Punch, 42 Main Road: 01604 758587
Duston Village Hall, Ashwood Road, Duston